John Legend - All of me

Unknown | 20:12 | |

(Intro)
Em C G D


(Verse 1)
Em                     C                                           G
What would I do without your smart mouth?
                        D                                         Em
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
                              C                        G                       D                       Em
You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down
                          C                                      G
What's going on in that beautiful mind
                        D                            Em      
I'm on your magical mystery ride
                 C                            G                                      D            Am
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright


(Pre-Chorus)
Am                            Em
My head's under water
        D                        Am
But I'm breathing fine
                                  Em                     D
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind


(Chorus)
              G
'Cause all of me
            Em
Loves all of you
                       Am
Love your curves and all your edges
                  D
All your perfect imperfections
                    G
Give your all to me
                      Em
I'll give my all to you
                    Am
You're my end and my beginning
           D
Even when I lose I'm winning
                                Em   C      G  D
'Cause I give you all of me
                                 Em   C      G  D
And you give me all of you, oh


(Verse 2)
Em                C                                         G
How many times do I have to tell you
                        D                                               Em
Even when you're crying you're beautiful too
                              C                    G                       D                          Em
The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood
                          C                                     G
You're my downfall, you're my muse
                                   D                                  Em     
My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues
                 C                          G                        D            Am
I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you


(Ulang Pre-Chorus & Chorus)


(Bridge)
                Em   C      G
Give me all of you
Am                    Em                D                        Am
Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts
                    Em                        D
Risking it all, though it's hard


(Ulang Pre-Chorus & amp; Chorus)


Writer(s): Toby Gad, John Stephens
Copyright: Emi April Music Inc., Gad Songs LLC



DISCLAIMER: 
Lirik lagu di atas adalah hak cipta / hak milik pengarang, penggubah, artis dan label musik yang berkenaan. Seluruh media - termasuk lirik, 'guitar chords' & amp yang terdapat di blog ini hanyalah untuk keperluan promosi dan evaluasi. hargai artis/penyanyi/kumpulan kegemaran anda dengan membeli CD/nada dering/ 'caller ringtone' agar mereka dapat terus berkarya

Kode Smiley Untuk Komentar


:a :b :c :d :e :f :g :h :i :j :k :l :m :n :o :p :q :r :s :t
Comments
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Blogger Indonesia yang berusaha membangun blog yang menarik yang semuanya berawal dari mimpi dan terus ingin berkarya untuk kebutuhan masa depan.....More About Me

Tanda tangan Untitled 1 Original Self Blog
Copyright © 2014 Yoke's Blog Article 2013 est - Contact me - About This Blog and Writter
Related Posts with Thumbnails